Why should I care about Muslim ministry, especially if I’m not called to it:
- More than one in five people in the world are Muslim. It is likely that you will meet eventually meet a Muslim if you have not already.
- We’re told by God to love everyone.
- God’s purpose is to reach the lost and we should be about His purposes and love the way He does.
- There’s an unprecedented move of God among Muslims, with more Muslims coming to Christ in the last 60 years than in the previous 1,350.
- The world is becoming and ever smaller place, and it is likely that you will encounter a Muslim and have an opportunity to minister to them.
- It’s best to be prepared to love your neighbor. A part of loving and entertaining strangers is to be prepared, if led by the Holy Spirit, to invite them into the family.
Keywords: Muslims, prepare, love, learn